Subject: Re: Lightwave to Quicktime Moov
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Diller)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 16:45:07 -0500

>i noticed when i snt stuff to a friends mac, that photoshop makes the
>neccesary adjustments wjhen loading an IFF file
>
>--
>Boom shiva
>mahalinga nataraj

True- but since P.S does no image processing, I shudder at the thought
of loading & saving 300- 900 images piped over from the amiga!!

It would be a long night!

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
| /|_|_|_|   Andrew Diller                                              |
| /|_| |_|  [email-masked]                                      |
|  |_| |_|                                                              |
| / /  / /                                                             |
|                                                                      |
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------